Common issues IT Directors and CIOs face
- Not enough resources to complete everything 24/7/365.
- New divisions are being added and it’s unclear how to support them.
- Key IT personnel have departed and a backstop is needed in the event someone else leaves.
- The key engineers don’t care for the lifestyle that 24-hour support requires which will hurt the organization's retention
If these issues are pervasive in your environment, you may need to consider shifting your budget toward a network-managed service. The fact is – technology breaks. This doesn’t mean your network services come to a screeching halt.
A managed service offering that compliments your IT staff when limited resources challenge your effectiveness and put your business at risk can help to ease your pain. Monitoring your technology and allowing you to focus on enabling your business is what a managed service is all about.
Key aspects of an effectively managed service:
- Better Coverage. Deeper Bench with 24x7x365 proactive monitoring and expert support
- Better Continuity. Consistent Service trough faster detection and resolution of issues
- Added Value. Reduced Risk via a collaborative partnership with predictable support costs
- Extended Equipment, Solutions and Vendor Management by engaging with key vendors and carriers on your behalf